AUGUSTA, GA: Scott named COO at GHS Medical Center
Georgia Health Sciences Medical Center in Augusta hired Steven M. Scott as its new chief operating officer Scott recently was executive administrator for professional services at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Ore. Prior, he was vice president of facilities and ancillary services for the Health and Hospital Corporation of Marion County–Wishard Health Services in Indianapolis.
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Driving Down Claims Denials