AUGUSTA, GA: Scott named COO at GHS Medical Center
Georgia Health Sciences Medical Center in Augusta hired Steven M. Scott as its new chief operating officer Scott recently was executive administrator for professional services at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Ore. Prior, he was vice president of facilities and ancillary services for the Health and Hospital Corporation of Marion County–Wishard Health Services in Indianapolis.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care