SEATTLE: Seattle Children's names new President
Seattle Children's named Lisa Brandenburg hospital president. Effective immediately, Brandenburg will leave her five year role as hospital chief administrative officer (CAO) to take on the new leadership position. Brandenburg has 21 years experience leading complex service organizations, including the University of Washington Medical Center. Brandenburg replaces former hospital president and COO Pat Hagan who after more than 15 years of service resigned from his position last January to serve as a Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI) consultant. In addition to CAO, Brandenburg has been serving as interim president since Hagan's departure.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny