SEATTLE: Seattle Children's names new President
Seattle Children's named Lisa Brandenburg hospital president. Effective immediately, Brandenburg will leave her five year role as hospital chief administrative officer (CAO) to take on the new leadership position. Brandenburg has 21 years experience leading complex service organizations, including the University of Washington Medical Center. Brandenburg replaces former hospital president and COO Pat Hagan who after more than 15 years of service resigned from his position last January to serve as a Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI) consultant. In addition to CAO, Brandenburg has been serving as interim president since Hagan's departure.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program