SEATTLE: Seattle Children's names new President
Seattle Children's named Lisa Brandenburg hospital president. Effective immediately, Brandenburg will leave her five year role as hospital chief administrative officer (CAO) to take on the new leadership position. Brandenburg has 21 years experience leading complex service organizations, including the University of Washington Medical Center. Brandenburg replaces former hospital president and COO Pat Hagan who after more than 15 years of service resigned from his position last January to serve as a Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI) consultant. In addition to CAO, Brandenburg has been serving as interim president since Hagan's departure.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application