SAN DIEGO: Sharp Mary Birch Hospital names CEO
After more than two decades with Sharp HealthCare, Carmel Valley resident Trisha Khaleghi has been promoted to senior vice president and chief executive officer of Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns. In her new role, Khaleghi will helm a hospital known nationally for its busy obstetrics department which delivers more babies each year than any other hospital in California. Khaleghi joined Sharp HealthCare in 1991 as director of Oncology Services before she assumed the role of vice president of Clinical Services at Sharp Memorial Hospital in 2009. Khaleghi’s health care career began in 1988 at the University of Kentucky Medical Center as the Clinical Manager of the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit. She earned a bachelor of science in nursing at the University of Kentucky in 1986 and a master of science in nursing in 1990.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness