SAN DIEGO: Sharp Mary Birch Hospital names CEO
After more than two decades with Sharp HealthCare, Carmel Valley resident Trisha Khaleghi has been promoted to senior vice president and chief executive officer of Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns. In her new role, Khaleghi will helm a hospital known nationally for its busy obstetrics department which delivers more babies each year than any other hospital in California. Khaleghi joined Sharp HealthCare in 1991 as director of Oncology Services before she assumed the role of vice president of Clinical Services at Sharp Memorial Hospital in 2009. Khaleghi’s health care career began in 1988 at the University of Kentucky Medical Center as the Clinical Manager of the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit. She earned a bachelor of science in nursing at the University of Kentucky in 1986 and a master of science in nursing in 1990.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts