DETROIT, MI: Beaumont Health System Names Chief Administrative and Information Officer
Subra Sripada has been named executive vice president and chief administrative and information officer, Beaumont Health System. Sripada's areas of responsibility include Information Technology; Strategic Planning and Business Development; Marketing and Public Affairs; Corporate Planning and the Project Management Office. He joined Beaumont in 2008 from the consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers. Beaumont Health System is a three-hospital regional health system with a total of 1,726 licensed beds, more than 14,000 full-time equivalent employees and 3,700 physicians.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- The Drug Price Reform Debate