COLUMBUS, OH: Columbus Regional Healthcare System executive Lance Duke resigns
After nearly two decades with Columbus Regional Healthcare System, Lance Duke has resigned as president and chief executive officer of The Medical Center. The system said it plans to begin an immediate search for Duke's replacement, with new Columbus Regional CEO Chuck Stark moving his office to The Medical Center. He will handle day-to-day duties at the system's flagship hospital until a successor is found. Duke, 53, who had been with Columbus Regional since 1993, was passed over for the top position following a nationwide search that culminated with Stark's hiring.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically