COLUMBUS, OH: Columbus Regional Healthcare System executive Lance Duke resigns
After nearly two decades with Columbus Regional Healthcare System, Lance Duke has resigned as president and chief executive officer of The Medical Center. The system said it plans to begin an immediate search for Duke's replacement, with new Columbus Regional CEO Chuck Stark moving his office to The Medical Center. He will handle day-to-day duties at the system's flagship hospital until a successor is found. Duke, 53, who had been with Columbus Regional since 1993, was passed over for the top position following a nationwide search that culminated with Stark's hiring.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers