MIAMI, FL: Jackson Health System appoints new strategic head
With board members expressing concerns about plans to build revenue, Jackson Health System has moved quickly to rebuild its executive team, announcing that a veteran hospital executive, Jeffrey Crudele, will replace Chief Strategy Officer Donn Szaro, who died unexpectedly in March. Crudele, of Milton, GA, has been a chief financial officer in the HCA hospital chain, including a stint at the Cedars Medical Center, across the street from Jackson Memorial Hospital. From 1997 to 2000, he was chief financial officer of the Memorial Healthcare System in South Broward.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT