Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System studies options for future
At stake is the long-term health care available to Salinas residents and what entity will provide it. Will Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System: continue as is, partner with Natividad Medical Center, or sell outright to Healthcare Corporation of America? After an arduous year-long process, the SVMH board of directors decided in March to proceed to what is called Stage 2—a fact-finding exercise in which the suitors and hospital dig deeper into each other's backgrounds and books to see what might work.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'