Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System studies options for future
At stake is the long-term health care available to Salinas residents and what entity will provide it. Will Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System: continue as is, partner with Natividad Medical Center, or sell outright to Healthcare Corporation of America? After an arduous year-long process, the SVMH board of directors decided in March to proceed to what is called Stage 2—a fact-finding exercise in which the suitors and hospital dig deeper into each other's backgrounds and books to see what might work.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'