PHILLIPSBURG, NJ: St. Luke's Warren Campus names President
Scott R. Wolfe, CPA, FHFMA, has been appointed President of St. Luke's Hospital - Warren Campus. Scott has 30 years of health care leadership experience, having served as CEO, COO, and CFO for various hospitals in Reading, PA. Most recently, Scott served as President and CEO for The Reading Hospital. St. Luke's Hospital - Warren Campus' current President, Thomas H. Litz, recently announced his retirement. Scott will assume his new role, Monday, April 23, 2012.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations