ENUMCLAW, WA: St. Elizabeth Hospital welcomes new President
Donna Russell-Cook, who has served as chief executive officer of the Oklahoma Heart Institute-Hospital in Tulsa since 2009, will become president of St. Elizabeth Hospital on April 30, Franciscan Health System Chief Operating Officer Cliff Robertson, MD, announced today. She will succeed Dennis Popp, who has postponed his previously announced retirement to serve as vice president of support services for the Franciscan organization. Before becoming CEO of the Oklahoma Heart Institute at Hillcrest Medical Center, she was administrator of the Heart Center at Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives