ENUMCLAW, WA: St. Elizabeth Hospital welcomes new President
Donna Russell-Cook, who has served as chief executive officer of the Oklahoma Heart Institute-Hospital in Tulsa since 2009, will become president of St. Elizabeth Hospital on April 30, Franciscan Health System Chief Operating Officer Cliff Robertson, MD, announced today. She will succeed Dennis Popp, who has postponed his previously announced retirement to serve as vice president of support services for the Franciscan organization. Before becoming CEO of the Oklahoma Heart Institute at Hillcrest Medical Center, she was administrator of the Heart Center at Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer