LANCASTER, PA: Two hospitals now run by one CEO
Lancaster Regional Medical Center's CEO will now oversee Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center as well, the health businesses announced today. Karen Metz, current CEO for Heart of Lancaster, has accepted a position within the two hospitals' parent company, Florida-based Health Management Associates Inc. Bob Moore will begin his dual role on Monday, spokeswoman Amanda Brunish said. Moore has been the CEO of Lancaster-based Lancaster Regional for two years, and previously was CEO of hospitals in Illinois, Missouri and Pennsylvania, according to a news release.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers