LANCASTER, PA: Two hospitals now run by one CEO
Lancaster Regional Medical Center's CEO will now oversee Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center as well, the health businesses announced today. Karen Metz, current CEO for Heart of Lancaster, has accepted a position within the two hospitals' parent company, Florida-based Health Management Associates Inc. Bob Moore will begin his dual role on Monday, spokeswoman Amanda Brunish said. Moore has been the CEO of Lancaster-based Lancaster Regional for two years, and previously was CEO of hospitals in Illinois, Missouri and Pennsylvania, according to a news release.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'