ATHENS, OH: Hospital has new CFO from Adena
Ken Dicken has accepted the position as O'Bleness Health System's chief financial officer. Dicken comes to O'Bleness from the Adena Health System in Chillicothe, where he has served as system controller since 2009. Prior to his time at the Adena Health System, Dicken served in various executive level finance positions in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia. Dicken received his master of business administration from Morehead State University in Morehead, Ky., and his bachelor of science in business administration from the University of Louisville (Kentucky). O'Bleness Health System is managed by OhioHealth, a healthcare organization based in Columbus.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues