ATHENS, OH: Hospital has new CFO from Adena
Ken Dicken has accepted the position as O'Bleness Health System's chief financial officer. Dicken comes to O'Bleness from the Adena Health System in Chillicothe, where he has served as system controller since 2009. Prior to his time at the Adena Health System, Dicken served in various executive level finance positions in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia. Dicken received his master of business administration from Morehead State University in Morehead, Ky., and his bachelor of science in business administration from the University of Louisville (Kentucky). O'Bleness Health System is managed by OhioHealth, a healthcare organization based in Columbus.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application