ATHENS, OH: Hospital has new CFO from Adena
Ken Dicken has accepted the position as O'Bleness Health System's chief financial officer. Dicken comes to O'Bleness from the Adena Health System in Chillicothe, where he has served as system controller since 2009. Prior to his time at the Adena Health System, Dicken served in various executive level finance positions in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia. Dicken received his master of business administration from Morehead State University in Morehead, Ky., and his bachelor of science in business administration from the University of Louisville (Kentucky). O'Bleness Health System is managed by OhioHealth, a healthcare organization based in Columbus.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus