ATHENS, OH: Hospital has new CFO from Adena
Ken Dicken has accepted the position as O'Bleness Health System's chief financial officer. Dicken comes to O'Bleness from the Adena Health System in Chillicothe, where he has served as system controller since 2009. Prior to his time at the Adena Health System, Dicken served in various executive level finance positions in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia. Dicken received his master of business administration from Morehead State University in Morehead, Ky., and his bachelor of science in business administration from the University of Louisville (Kentucky). O'Bleness Health System is managed by OhioHealth, a healthcare organization based in Columbus.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor