NASHVILLE: HCA appoints President of Continental Division
HCA announced the appointment of Sylvia Young as President of HCA’s Continental Division, effective June 1. The Continental Division comprises seven Denver-area hospitals in the HealthONE system and Wesley Medical Center and Galichia Heart Hospital in Wichita, Kansas. It also includes 15 surgery centers and dozens of other outpatient centers in Colorado and Wichita. Young, 50, replaces Jeff Dorsey, who announced his retirement last month. A 27-year veteran of hospital administration, Young currently serves as President of HCA’s Sunrise Health System. A search for her replacement is underway.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers