HARRISBURG, PA: HAP President/CEO to retire
Carolyn F. Scanlan, President and CEO of The Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania (HAP) since June 1995, will retire from her position at the end of 2012. Scanlan made the announcement at the meeting of the HAP Board of Directors. HAP Chairman Garry Scheib of the University of Pennsylvania Health System said that a search committee of the HAP Board will embark on a nationwide search for Scanlan’s replacement. Scanlan also has served on multiple national and state boards, including the American Hospital Association, HARSCO Corporation, and WITF, Inc.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care