HARRISBURG, PA: HAP President/CEO to retire
Carolyn F. Scanlan, President and CEO of The Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania (HAP) since June 1995, will retire from her position at the end of 2012. Scanlan made the announcement at the meeting of the HAP Board of Directors. HAP Chairman Garry Scheib of the University of Pennsylvania Health System said that a search committee of the HAP Board will embark on a nationwide search for Scanlan’s replacement. Scanlan also has served on multiple national and state boards, including the American Hospital Association, HARSCO Corporation, and WITF, Inc.
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals