ORANGE, CA: St. Joseph Hospital names COO
St. Joseph Hospital in Orange has announced that Mr. Jeremy Zoch has been named St. Joseph Hospital’s new Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Zoch succeeds former COO Alan Garrett who left the hospital last year to become CEO for St. Mary Regional Medical Center, a St. Joseph Health System hospital located in the high desert. During the past three years Mr. Zoch has served as COO of Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield, a member of Dignity Health (formerly Catholic Healthcare West). Before moving to Bakersfield, Mr. Zoch worked as the Senior Administrator for Orthopaedics at the University of Maryland.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer