ORANGE, CA: St. Joseph Hospital names COO
St. Joseph Hospital in Orange has announced that Mr. Jeremy Zoch has been named St. Joseph Hospital’s new Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Zoch succeeds former COO Alan Garrett who left the hospital last year to become CEO for St. Mary Regional Medical Center, a St. Joseph Health System hospital located in the high desert. During the past three years Mr. Zoch has served as COO of Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield, a member of Dignity Health (formerly Catholic Healthcare West). Before moving to Bakersfield, Mr. Zoch worked as the Senior Administrator for Orthopaedics at the University of Maryland.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts