ORANGE, CA: St. Joseph Hospital names COO
St. Joseph Hospital in Orange has announced that Mr. Jeremy Zoch has been named St. Joseph Hospital’s new Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Zoch succeeds former COO Alan Garrett who left the hospital last year to become CEO for St. Mary Regional Medical Center, a St. Joseph Health System hospital located in the high desert. During the past three years Mr. Zoch has served as COO of Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield, a member of Dignity Health (formerly Catholic Healthcare West). Before moving to Bakersfield, Mr. Zoch worked as the Senior Administrator for Orthopaedics at the University of Maryland.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US