SEATTLE: Children's Hospital appoints SVP of Hospital Operations
Seattle Children’s announced the appointment of Cindy Evans, RN, MN, MHA, to senior vice president of hospital operations. Evans leaves her previous role as Children’s vice president of ambulatory and regional services, and medical specialties to take on the new position. Evans joined Children's in 1997. Evans has worked in Seattle-based medical centers for over 30 years. Previous to Children's, she worked at Swedish Medical Center where she held a variety of roles including clinical director of Family Maternity Outpatient Services and nurse manager of the Mothers-Baby Unit. Prior, she worked at the University of Washington Medical Center as an obstetrics nurse. Evans will report to Brandenburg. Elements of her previous role will be assumed by other leaders in the organization.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts