SEATTLE: Children's Hospital appoints SVP of Hospital Operations
Seattle Children’s announced the appointment of Cindy Evans, RN, MN, MHA, to senior vice president of hospital operations. Evans leaves her previous role as Children’s vice president of ambulatory and regional services, and medical specialties to take on the new position. Evans joined Children's in 1997. Evans has worked in Seattle-based medical centers for over 30 years. Previous to Children's, she worked at Swedish Medical Center where she held a variety of roles including clinical director of Family Maternity Outpatient Services and nurse manager of the Mothers-Baby Unit. Prior, she worked at the University of Washington Medical Center as an obstetrics nurse. Evans will report to Brandenburg. Elements of her previous role will be assumed by other leaders in the organization.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest