SEATTLE: Children's Hospital appoints SVP of Hospital Operations
Seattle Children’s announced the appointment of Cindy Evans, RN, MN, MHA, to senior vice president of hospital operations. Evans leaves her previous role as Children’s vice president of ambulatory and regional services, and medical specialties to take on the new position. Evans joined Children's in 1997. Evans has worked in Seattle-based medical centers for over 30 years. Previous to Children's, she worked at Swedish Medical Center where she held a variety of roles including clinical director of Family Maternity Outpatient Services and nurse manager of the Mothers-Baby Unit. Prior, she worked at the University of Washington Medical Center as an obstetrics nurse. Evans will report to Brandenburg. Elements of her previous role will be assumed by other leaders in the organization.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse