HOUSTON: West Oaks Hospital names CEO
West Oaks Hospital announced the appointment of Gregory D. Drummond as CEO. Mr. Drummond has nearly 20 years of experience in Executive Healthcare Administration including Psychiatric/Mental Health Direct Care and Management. Mr. Drummond most recently worked as an Administrator at the Texas Eye Institute, a comprehensive Ophthalmology group with a 40-plus year established presence in the Houston Market. Mr. Drummond earned two masters degrees including a Masters of Business and Health Administration (MBA/MHA) and Masters of Social Work (MSW).
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law