HOUSTON: West Oaks Hospital names CEO
West Oaks Hospital announced the appointment of Gregory D. Drummond as CEO. Mr. Drummond has nearly 20 years of experience in Executive Healthcare Administration including Psychiatric/Mental Health Direct Care and Management. Mr. Drummond most recently worked as an Administrator at the Texas Eye Institute, a comprehensive Ophthalmology group with a 40-plus year established presence in the Houston Market. Mr. Drummond earned two masters degrees including a Masters of Business and Health Administration (MBA/MHA) and Masters of Social Work (MSW).
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%