HOUSTON: West Oaks Hospital names CEO
West Oaks Hospital announced the appointment of Gregory D. Drummond as CEO. Mr. Drummond has nearly 20 years of experience in Executive Healthcare Administration including Psychiatric/Mental Health Direct Care and Management. Mr. Drummond most recently worked as an Administrator at the Texas Eye Institute, a comprehensive Ophthalmology group with a 40-plus year established presence in the Houston Market. Mr. Drummond earned two masters degrees including a Masters of Business and Health Administration (MBA/MHA) and Masters of Social Work (MSW).
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'