HOUSTON: West Oaks Hospital names CEO
West Oaks Hospital announced the appointment of Gregory D. Drummond as CEO. Mr. Drummond has nearly 20 years of experience in Executive Healthcare Administration including Psychiatric/Mental Health Direct Care and Management. Mr. Drummond most recently worked as an Administrator at the Texas Eye Institute, a comprehensive Ophthalmology group with a 40-plus year established presence in the Houston Market. Mr. Drummond earned two masters degrees including a Masters of Business and Health Administration (MBA/MHA) and Masters of Social Work (MSW).
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers