MODESTO, CA: CEO appointed for Memorial Medical Center
Sutter Health Central Valley Region President David P. Benn recently named Daryn J. Kumar as Chief Executive Officer of Memorial Medical Center. Kumar has worked for Sutter Health since 2004, most recently as the interim Chief Executive Officer at Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento. He also served as the Chief Operating Officer at Sutter Roseville Medical Center, and Assistant Administrator at Sutter Delta Medical Center, in Antioch. Prior to working for Sutter Health, he served in a variety of leadership positions with Tenet Healthcare Corporation at Doctors Medical Center, San Pablo and Pinole in the East Bay.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer