MODESTO, CA: CEO appointed for Memorial Medical Center
Sutter Health Central Valley Region President David P. Benn recently named Daryn J. Kumar as Chief Executive Officer of Memorial Medical Center. Kumar has worked for Sutter Health since 2004, most recently as the interim Chief Executive Officer at Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento. He also served as the Chief Operating Officer at Sutter Roseville Medical Center, and Assistant Administrator at Sutter Delta Medical Center, in Antioch. Prior to working for Sutter Health, he served in a variety of leadership positions with Tenet Healthcare Corporation at Doctors Medical Center, San Pablo and Pinole in the East Bay.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US