LEAVENWORTH, KS: Cushing names interim CEO
St. Luke's Health System, the parent company of Leavenworth’s Cushing Memorial Hospital, announced Wednesday that Gary Wages would take over for outgoing Chief Executive Officer Ron Baker at the facility. Wages will serve as the top executive at Cushing on an interim basis, a change made effective Tuesday. Baker left the hospital to take the top post at St. Luke's East Hospital in Lee's Summit, Mo. Wages retired as CEO of Saint Luke's Northland Hospital in 2011. He currently serves as a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives and was a past board chair of the Missouri Hospital Association, Kansas City Area Hospital Associations and Missouri's Hospital Industry Data Institute. He joined St. Luke's Health System in 1998.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers