CHICAGO: Emergency Nurses Association announces CNO
The Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) today announced that Betty Mortensen, MS, BSN, RN, FACHE, has been named Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) of the association, which represents more than 40,000 emergency department nurses in the U.S. and overseas. Mortensen was previously the Vice President for Patient Care Services and CNO at Rochelle Community Hospital in Rochelle, Illinois. Mortensen is an emergency nurse and a long-time member of the association. As CNO of ENA, she is a member of ENA’s Senior Leadership Team and will provide leadership and oversight to departments and programs.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts