SAN DIEGO: UC San Diego Health System names CEO
Paul S. Viviano has accepted the position as the new CEO of UC San Diego Health System and associate vice chancellor for Health Sciences. His appointment was approved by the UC Board of Regents, and will commence June 1, 2012. Viviano is currently Chairman of the Board and CEO of Alliance Healthcare Services where he has served since 2003. His prior positions include president and CEO of USC University Hospital and USC/Norris Cancer Hospital. Prior to his work at USC, Viviano served in various positions, including executive vice president and CEO of the St. Joseph Health System in Orange, California.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion