SAN ANTONIO: Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital gets new leader
Methodist Healthcare has named a new CEO over its Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital. David G. Handley will take over the helm of the facility, which is located in the South Texas Medical Center. Handley comes to San Antonio from Valley Regional Medical Center in Brownsville, where he had served as CEO since 2005. Nashville-based HCA (NYSE: HCA), which has a 50 percent stake in Methodist Healthcare, also owns Regional Valley Medical Center.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013