ALLENTOWN, PA: Lehigh Valley Health Network names new CFO
Ed O'Dea, CPA, MBA, has been named to the position of chief financial officer (CFO) at Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). Since September 2011, O'Dea served as interim CFO. He joined the health network in 1991 and served as controller, then vice president of finance prior to becoming interim CFO last September. He also helped to co-lead the health network's move of nearly 1,000 administrative colleagues into the former Mack Trucks World Headquarters in south Allentown starting in August 2010. Prior to joining LVHN, O'Dea served as assistant controller and accounting manager at Ametek Corporation, a senior cost accountant at Honeywell Corporation and a senior and staff accountant at Perdue Farms. O'Dea earned his undergraduate degree in accounting from Pennsylvania State University and his MBA in Finance from St. Joseph?s University.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives