Nonprofit hospital CEO earned $616K in 2010
After receiving a big raise in 2009—about 18 percent—Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center's chief executive officer, Alex Valdez, saw only an incremental increase in his pay in 2010, according to tax documents recently filed by the Santa Fe general hospital. According to the hospital's tax return for the 2010 fiscal year, Valdez's annual salary rose only by about $1,000 a year to $616,000 for the fiscal year that ended in June 2011. But he remains one of the area's best-paid executives.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers