CEO expresses concern over future of NH's Exeter Hospital
The leader of Exeter Hospital said his organization's focus is on taking care of those impacted by the hospital's hepatitis C outbreak and not the legal cloud. "It's not about the lawsuits for us, it's about caring about these patients and making sure their medical care is provided to them," said Kevin Callahan, president and chief executive officer of Exeter Health Resources, parent company of the hospital. But questions linger about the hospital's long-term viability as the investigation into the hepatitis C outbreak continues.Currently, 20 people have been infected.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers