AZ hospital abruptly closes
Not quite open two years, Florence Community Healthcare suddenly transferred its patients to other facilities and closed its doors Monday afternoon. Entry signs to the emergency room were covered up.Initiatives spent millions to renovate the former Central Arizona Medical Center, closed since 1999, to bring the building up to date for the new Florence Community Healthcare. Meanwhile there’s still one other hospital in town, Florence Hospital at Anthem, which opened in March.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers