Aurora, IASIS Healthcare announce partnership
In the latest example of how healthcare companies are joining forces en masse, Franklin-based Iasis Healthcare announced today a joint venture with Aurora Health Care to build a new cancer center in Wisconsin, among other projects. Aurora, a not-for-profit healthcare provider serving communities throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois, and IASIS also are exploring a variety of other affiliations, including sharing clinical practices. Iasis, the nation's largest privately held hospital company, believes the partnership will give the company the type of scale and expertise needed to succeed amid dwindling federal reimbursement rates.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram