Duke, LifePoint to pump $350M in Marquette General
Duke LifePoint Healthcare announced today it will pump $350 million into Marquette General in Michigan. Duke LifePoint closed on the purchase of the hospital today. The partnership will use the money for capital improvement projects and physician recruitment slated to take place over the next decade. Proposed projects include a new outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer center, private patient rooms and new technology, according to the group.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion