Duke, LifePoint to pump $350M in Marquette General
Duke LifePoint Healthcare announced today it will pump $350 million into Marquette General in Michigan. Duke LifePoint closed on the purchase of the hospital today. The partnership will use the money for capital improvement projects and physician recruitment slated to take place over the next decade. Proposed projects include a new outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer center, private patient rooms and new technology, according to the group.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules