Wrestling with options for ID under healthcare reform
The Idaho Legislature's Health Care Task Force is hearing updates on the progress of two working groups looking into how Idaho should proceed on two "fronts" under the national health care reform law. The two "fronts" are regarding a health insurance exchange, and the expansion of Medicaid. State Insurance Director, Bill Deal, told the lawmakers that the exchange working group will hold its final meeting this Friday, and will settle on its report and recommendations to Gov. Butch Otter on how to proceed. State Health & Welfare Director, Dick Armstrong, told the task force that the Medicaid expansion group is working through three options.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram