Ex-hospital employee pleads guilty to stealing patient data
Former Florida Hospital employee, Dale Munroe II, plead guilty Monday to stealing patient information that was used to solicit customers. From 2009 until July 2011, Munroe illegally accessed data from thousands of patients at various Florida Hospital locations. Munroe worked as a registration representative in the emergency department at Florida Hospital's Celebration location, where he registered patients as they came into the ER.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013