MetroHealth Medical Center names new CEO
Dr. John Brennan, an emergency medicine physician and president and CEO of Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in New Jersey, was officially approved by MetroHealth board members as the president and CEO of the MetroHealth System. He will begin his duties the first week of January. The hope is that he will help the public hospital maintain its charitable mission in the changing health care environment. Brennan said it was MetroHealth's mission to "serve the uninsured and underinsured" that drew him to the health system.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models