U of L forms partnership with hospital group
The University of Louisville has announced a partnership with a group of Kentucky hospitals. The partnership is between the university's medical center and KentuckyOne, which is a merger of Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare and St. Joseph Health System in Lexington. U of L Hospital's effort earlier this year to merge with the other hospitals over concerns about losing public control along with church and state issues.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity