Firm's hospital-buying strategy is questioned
Prime Healthcare Services Inc. is expanding across the country by acquiring financially troubled hospitals, including Roxborough Memorial and Lower Bucks in the Philadelphia region. Prime's ventures beyond CA, to TX and PA puzzle president of Health Strategies & Solutions Inc. Alan Zuckerman. Prime's regional chief executive, Peter J. Adamo,acknowledged that experts might look askance at Prime's purchases over the last year.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate