Vanguard to acquire Bristol Hospital
Bristol Hospital and Health Care Group, Inc. is in the process of being acquired by Vanguard Health Systems, Inc., of Nashville, Tennessee. A letter of intent has been signed, according to Bristol Hospital officials. The financial terms of the deal are not being disclosed, but O'Brien said that the board is satisfied with the terms and conditions of the deal. Over the next 60 days, both sides will be working on the plan, which includes approval from the state Office of Health Care Access and the Office of the Attorney General.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'