Vanguard to acquire Bristol Hospital
Bristol Hospital and Health Care Group, Inc. is in the process of being acquired by Vanguard Health Systems, Inc., of Nashville, Tennessee. A letter of intent has been signed, according to Bristol Hospital officials. The financial terms of the deal are not being disclosed, but O'Brien said that the board is satisfied with the terms and conditions of the deal. Over the next 60 days, both sides will be working on the plan, which includes approval from the state Office of Health Care Access and the Office of the Attorney General.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'