Indiana HIE lets public see quality metrics
The Indiana Health Information Exchange (IHIE) has launched the first practice-level public quality reporting site in Indiana. More than 750 Indiana physicians from 174 practice sites around the state have agreed to post their clinical quality measure scores on the website of IHIE's Quality Health First (QHF) program. The scorecard shows how well each practice does on 21 measures compared to other practices in their region and the entire state. The clinical measures include process and outcome metrics for treating such conditions as diabetes, heart health and respiratory issues, as well as results for women's and children's health care.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013