Domino's founder sues feds over healthcare law
The founder of Domino's Pizza is suing the federal government over mandatory contraception coverage in the health care law. Tom Monaghan, a devout Roman Catholic, says contraception isn't health care but a "gravely immoral" practice. He filed a lawsuit Friday in federal court. It also lists as a plaintiff Domino's Farms, a Michigan office park complex that Monaghan owns.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'