Exeter Hospital hires lawyer to find out who 'dropped ball'
Exeter Hospital has hired the services of a high-profile attorney from Boston to help identify anyone else who is potentially liable for David Kwiatkowski allegedly infecting patients with hepatitis C not only in Exeter, but in the other states where the traveling technician worked. William Dailey Jr., senior partner at Sloane and Walsh in Boston, is conducting the investigation for the hospital.
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- Doc Shortage 'Fix' Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Physician Pay Increasingly Linked to Value-based Metrics
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says
- Critical Times for Small and Rural Hospitals
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- Providence, Swedish Health Launch Employer-Driven ACO
- Infuriated by MOC Rules, Physicians Unleash on Certification Boards
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not