Hospital wants to replace 'Durham' with 'Duke'
Those in charge want to take "Durham" out of Durham Regional Hospital's name and put "Duke" in its place. "They felt like taking advantage of the Duke brand would bring more business," said Durham County Commissioners Chairman Fred Foster. "To get the recognition of Durham Regional being part of the Duke system." Durham Regional Hospital administrators and trustees made their case for a name change in one-on-one meetings with all five county commissioners and at a commissioners work session this week. A decision is due at Monday's regular commissioners' meeting.
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- 3 NC Health Systems Form Shared Services Organization
- Hospital Pharmacies Prep for Drug Takebacks
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare