SLIDESHOW: Industry Survey—Strategic Imperatives in 2013
The overall state of the healthcare industry continues to confound and captivate healthcare leaders. Despite several years of preparing for healthcare reform requirements such as care coordination, meaningful use, and value-based purchasing, leaders are still in a quandary: unhappy about the industry as a whole but convinced that their own organizations are moving in the right direction.
The fifth annual HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey draws on 823 executives from a cross-section of healthcare organizations around the United States to determine the priorities, threats, and opportunities facing the industry in 2013 and assess how leaders are faring.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal