SLIDESHOW: Industry Survey—Strategic Imperatives in 2013
The overall state of the healthcare industry continues to confound and captivate healthcare leaders. Despite several years of preparing for healthcare reform requirements such as care coordination, meaningful use, and value-based purchasing, leaders are still in a quandary: unhappy about the industry as a whole but convinced that their own organizations are moving in the right direction.
The fifth annual HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey draws on 823 executives from a cross-section of healthcare organizations around the United States to determine the priorities, threats, and opportunities facing the industry in 2013 and assess how leaders are faring.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers