SLIDESHOW: Industry Survey—Strategic Imperatives in 2013
The overall state of the healthcare industry continues to confound and captivate healthcare leaders. Despite several years of preparing for healthcare reform requirements such as care coordination, meaningful use, and value-based purchasing, leaders are still in a quandary: unhappy about the industry as a whole but convinced that their own organizations are moving in the right direction.
The fifth annual HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey draws on 823 executives from a cross-section of healthcare organizations around the United States to determine the priorities, threats, and opportunities facing the industry in 2013 and assess how leaders are faring.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission