CHS Health Services inks deal with first health provider
Reston-based CHS Health Services Inc., an operator of worksite medical clinics, has inked a deal with a surprising client — a Florida nonprofit health system that employs thousands of medical professionals. In one part of the contract with BayCare Health System in Clearwater, Fla., CHS will co-manage two workplace health centers close to hospitals in Tampa and Clearwater, with possible expansion to other BayCare work locations. The clinics will operate under the brand TeamCare, and any patient or dependent over 16 on the health system's medical plan will be eligible for free care there.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives