SLIDESHOW: Physician Alignment in the New Shared Risk Environment
Nowhere in the healthcare industry has change been more dramatic than in the often-conflicted relationship between physicians and hospitals. In this Intelligence Report, we analyze the findings of HealthLeaders Media's Physician-Hospital Alignment Survey.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'