Meet-a-Member: What a trip: Member recounts CCDS exam experience
Christina Raad, RN, CCDS, works at Central DuPage Hospital in Winfield, Ill., and has been a member of the Northern Illinois ACDIS networking group and a CDI specialist for 10 years. She has three wonderful children, two lovely daughters-in-law, and three grandkids, with a fourth on the way. Raad recently wrote to ACDIS to say that, surprisingly, she enjoyed taking the Certified Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist (CCDS) exam! So many people write to express their worry or to say how daunting the exam seems, but Raad has quite a different story.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts