Meet-a-Member: What a trip: Member recounts CCDS exam experience
Christina Raad, RN, CCDS, works at Central DuPage Hospital in Winfield, Ill., and has been a member of the Northern Illinois ACDIS networking group and a CDI specialist for 10 years. She has three wonderful children, two lovely daughters-in-law, and three grandkids, with a fourth on the way. Raad recently wrote to ACDIS to say that, surprisingly, she enjoyed taking the Certified Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist (CCDS) exam! So many people write to express their worry or to say how daunting the exam seems, but Raad has quite a different story.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised