Benefits of EHRs seen as outweighing privacy risks
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), November 30, 2007
A majority of Americans believe electronic medical records have the potential to improve U.S. healthcare and that the benefits outweigh any privacy risks, according to a Wall Street Journal Online/Harris Interactive poll.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'