UnitedHealth forces pay-for-performance measures in new contract
Chicago Tribune, November 30, 2007
Under a new contract announced between Advocate Health Care and UnitedHealth Group, Advocate doctors will now be subject to pay-for-performance measures. Advocate Health Care is the Chicago area's largest provider of medical care, and the deal means Advocate providers will be in United's network of providers effective Dec. 1.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers