Taking long view for Fairview Health Services
Minneapolis Star Tribune, December 3, 2007
Four months after returning to Minneapolis to head Fairview Health Services-Minnesota's third-largest health system-CEO Mark Eustis explains his big plans for the organization. Fairview owns seven hospitals, including the University of Minnesota Medical Center, and a chain of primary care clinics. A couple major projects that Eustis has inherited in this new role include building a new hospital and potentially buying a medical group.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013