Taking long view for Fairview Health Services
Minneapolis Star Tribune, December 3, 2007
Four months after returning to Minneapolis to head Fairview Health Services-Minnesota's third-largest health system-CEO Mark Eustis explains his big plans for the organization. Fairview owns seven hospitals, including the University of Minnesota Medical Center, and a chain of primary care clinics. A couple major projects that Eustis has inherited in this new role include building a new hospital and potentially buying a medical group.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?