Cash-strapped Pennsylvania hospital to move three services
Philadelphia Inquirer, December 3, 2007
Cash-strapped Mercy Jeannette Hospital in Jeannette, PA, is shutting down its obstetrics department and the adult inpatient rehabilitation and behavioral health units. The units will be moved to Excela Health System's Westmoreland hospital.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?