Forum offers healthcare fixes
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, December 3, 2007
During a recent forum held in Palm Beach County, FL, healthcare and business leaders, politicians and doctors came together to come up with changes to cover more of the uninsured, to get more people into primary care and to improve working conditions for doctors.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers