Forum offers healthcare fixes
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, December 3, 2007
During a recent forum held in Palm Beach County, FL, healthcare and business leaders, politicians and doctors came together to come up with changes to cover more of the uninsured, to get more people into primary care and to improve working conditions for doctors.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'